Let hotpoints® and Flight Centre take you there
Now you can book flights online at Flight Centre, and pay directly with your hotpoints.
Dreaming of your next escape? Use your hotpoints to get you there quicker with Pay Using Points at Flight Centre, the quickest and easiest way to turn hotpoints into holidays.
And if you haven't got quite enough hotpoints to get you there, you can make up the difference using Points + Pay. All you need to get started is 10,000 hotpoints.
Just head online to book flights, or alternatively visit any Flight Centre store or call Flight Centre on 0800 354 449 and they'll do all the hard work.
Take off with $5,000* this winter
Book with Pay Using Points online or in store at Flight Centre and be in to win a $5,000 Flight Centre gift card.
To go into the draw, pay for your next holiday with Pay Using Points at Flight Centre between 19 April and 30 June 2018. You can book flights online at Flight Centre, visit any Flight Centre store or call Flight Centre on 0800 354 449.
Flight Centre Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- To enter & be eligible, entrants must redeem their Westpac hotpoints to purchase travel between 19 April – 30 June 2018. Also applies to travel purchased using Points + Pay.
- Travel must be purchased at any Flight Centre store in New Zealand, by calling Flight Centre on 0800 354 449 or online by logging in to hotpoints from your Westpac Online Banking and purchasing travel from Flight Centre. Payment must be paid in full.
- Prize is one NZD$5,000 Flight Centre card valid for one year from the issued date.
- Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or foreign exchange. Unused portions of the prize are not refundable with cash. Prize cannot be used with any other special offer.
- Only one entry per customer is permitted. Eligible entrants must be 18 years or over at the time of entry to qualify for the prize draw.
- A random prize draw will take place on Monday 9 July 2018 and one prize winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the entry period. All decisions made by Flight Centre are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize winner will be notified by phone or email after Monday 9 July 2018. If a prize winner is not reasonably able to be contacted within 7 days of the prize draw, the prize shall be forfeited and another prize winner will be drawn.
- Each entrant consents to Flight Centre publishing his or her name, should they win, on the Flight Centre website www.flightcentre.co.nz and in any other forum that Flight Centre deems reasonably appropriate.
- Employees of Flight Centre (NZ) Ltd, and their immediate families and associated entities are not eligible to enter or win. Flight Centre is not responsible for any technical difficulties, equipment or software malfunction that results in an entry that is late, lost, altered or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Flight Centre) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Flight Centre.
- Flight Centre (NZ) Ltd’s standard terms and conditions apply, please refer to http://www.flightcentre.co.nz/about-us/legal/booking-terms-conditions.
Pay using Points at Flight Centre
Hotpoints can be redeemed at Flight Centre in store or by phoning 0800 354 449.
Hotpoints can also be redeemed for flight bookings online at Flight Centre. To do this, you must log in to hotpoints from Westpac One (Westpac Online Banking). Online bookings have a higher conversion rate when redeeming as Flight Centre’s online servicing fee will apply.
The minimum number of hotpoints required to redeem at Flight Centre may vary from time to time without prior notice. For full details please call Westpac hotpoints on 0800 861 862, Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 5pm, or visit www.hotpoints.co.nz.
Once hotpoints have been redeemed at Flight Centre, the redemption cannot be reversed.
Flight Centre's booking terms and conditions will apply to all travel bookings made using Pay Using Points at Flight Centre.
Hotpoints terms and conditions apply.
Westpac Credit Card Conditions of Use for the applicable card apply.
In the event that you cancel or change a travel booking made with Pay Using Points at Flight Centre, any refunds will be made in hotpoints and returned to the same person(s) and, if the travel booking was made using hotpoints and another payment option, in the same proportions as the original transaction. Cancelled bookings will incur charges. These charges can be up to 100% of the cost of the booking, regardless of whether travel has commenced. Fees will also apply where a booking is made online, changed or tickets or other travel documents are re-issued. See Flight Centre's terms and conditions for more details. You'll need to allow up to 2 business days following the cancellation at Flight Centre before any hotpoints refund portion can be credited to your hotpoints account.